Voiture 333, Forty and Eight Nursing Scholarships
Two $500 nursing scholarships
1. Applicant must be enrolled or accepted as a full time student in an accredited vocational technical college, a university or college in a program of nursing in the state of Missouri. A letter from the institution must be attached to the application.
2. Applicant must be a resident of Benton, Cooper, Henry, Johnson, Lafeyette, Moniteau, Pettis or Saline Counties in Missouri.
3. The scholarship must be used in the following semester after it is awarded.
4. The scholarship may be awarded to an eligible student only once.
5. All recipients of a 40&8 Voiture Nursing Scholarship will provide a copy of his/her transcript every semester until graduation or termination of the nursing program to the Voiture 333 Directeur Nursing.
Completed application and supporting documentation should be mailed no later than the second Saturday in April to:
Monica George, Directeur Nursing
Voiture 333, 40&8
20610 Butterbaugh Ford Road
Sedalia, MO 65301
Any questions concerning the scholarship, contact Monica George, Directeur Nursing, 660-826-5217.