Ray-Carroll County Grain Growers Scholarships
***ONLY students who are children of Ray-Carroll members or members of Ray-Carroll themselves are eligible for this scholarship***
Completed applications must be returned with ALL of the requirements by 3:30 p.m. on Friday, February 9th to Mrs. Castle IF you want me to mail it as they have to be in Richmond by Wednesday, February 14th. No exceptions.
Applications must be picked up from Mrs. Castle.
To be considered for this scholarship you must complete the following requirements:
1. Attend a school or university in Missouri.
2. Ensure that the completed application and required information are at Ray-Carroll's main office in Richmond by Wednesday, February 14, 2018.
3. Complete the application form in ink or with a typewriter or computer.
4. Write a personal information essay.
5. Ask three or more teachers or other individuals to write letter of recommendations for you.
6. Include a transcript, class rank, numbers of students in your graduating class, current GPA, and ACT score.
7. Finish all materials in time for your complete application to be at the Richmond office by Wednesday, February 14, 2018.