High school seniors are eligible to receive $500 toward their college education. Applicants must be:
• MOCPA high school student members, which is free of
charge and can be obtained online http://www.mmsend51.com/link.cfm…
• Recommended by an educator or school administrator;
• Missouri residents (or child of a MOCPA member);
• High school seniors during the 2017-2018 school year;
• Enrolled in a college/university in Missouri (after high
school graduation); and
• Declared as an accounting major.
High school winners are selected based on a point system, rating their GPA, ACT or SAT, educator recommendation, and leadership potential (honors, awards and activities).
Online applications will be accepted through Feb. 23, 2018.
The 2017-2018 winners will be announced in April 2018 and recognized at a MOCPA event.
If you have any questions, please contact Dena Hull at email@example.com or (800) 264-7966.
Links applicant will need to apply:
Scholarship Application http://www.mmsend51.com/link.cfm…
Recommendation Form (to be completed by teacher or school administrator)
Complimentary Student Membership Application