Hagan Scholarship Foundation
P. O. Box 1225
Columbia, MO 65205
1. Must be a citizen of the United States.
2. Must attend an eligible public high school.
3. Must be a student in the high school graduating class.
4. Must have achieved a 3.50 CGPA or higher.
5. Must score 23 or higher on the ACT (Composite Score).
6. Must enroll at an eligible four year college or university the fall semester following high school graduation.
7. Must work 240 hours in the twelve months prior to the start of each academic year of college.
8. MUST Complete the FAFSA in 2017. EFC must be less than $6,500.
9. Must apply for eligible Federal and State grants.
10. Must not have been convicted of a felony.
2017-2018 Scholarship Timeline
1. Application available September 15, 2017.
2. Application Deadline November 15, 2017.
3. Applications reviewed for completeness.
4. Eligible applications evaluated.
5. Finalists provide supplemental information.
6. Selected finalists interviewed and scholarships awarded April 2018.
1. Must graduate college within four years.
2. Must achieve a 3.00 GPA each semester, and maintain a 3.25 CGPA after the first semester.
3. Must complete thirty on-campus GPA credit hours each academic year, excluding summer school.
4. Must fulfill ALL Recipient Responsibilities, and attend the free workshop in July each year.