Palmitoylethanolamide Side Effects And The Dosage
I studied and researched well. Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) will become one of the remarkable medicines in the medical field. Its wide variety of benefits in dealing with numerous diseases had made it a talking topic among medical researchers in the modern medical field. Suppose all the researches are discovered proving its efficiency. In that case, it will truly be an advantageous medicine that will cure many severe illnesses that are painful, which cannot be dealt with the other way.
Dosage of Palmitoylethanolamide
Since the studies are continuously evolving, one cannot determine its exact dosage to be used to patients. Over the years, the different dosage has been used in Palmitoylethanolamide’s medication, which is considerably different from one another. This shows that no dosage is yet discovered that is ideal and universalized. Even though the situation is uncertain, the patients are always recommended to take the medicine at350- 40 mg thrice a day, and it should not go beyond the duration of 2 months in total.
Safety factors of Palmitoylethanolamide
The safety of using Palmitoylethanolamide and palmitoylethanolamide side effects is yet to be known since constant medical researchers study its properties. Until that, one can say that it is safe only halfway to become effective. It is advised by the experts to use it no more than three months. If its use is sustaining, it might lead to stomach problems. PEA should not be used on pregnant women or breastfeeding women as there is no evidence of how it will react to them. Moreover, it is not recommended for people suffering from any health issues as it might sometimes backfire to become worse. Hence, it is always better to consult a physician before using Palmitoylethanolamide.
Possible Side Effects while using Palmitoylethanolamide
Since it is a constantly being observed and studied medicine, it evokes an uncertainty in its overall features and possibilities. So, one cannot easily accept it as neither positive nor negative aspects. Though it is highly beneficial for various diseases, the spalmitoylethanolamide side effect must be given due care. Some of it is as follows:
- One might not use it for more than three months continuously as it still needs to go many examinations for using it at such a long- term consistent use.
- If used more than the prescribed dosage, it might end up in having tiredness and dizziness.
- Cases of patients having pain in both feet and hands had occurred multiple times
- More advanced and high- quality research is necessary to carry out more medication of Palmitoylethanolamide
- There is no research proof on whether the Palmitoylethanolamide has any side effects on the skin.
- Proper safety rules are still lacking and can be called as one of the Palmitoylethanolamide side effects.
- It is always preferred for breastfeeding women and pregnant women to stay away from it as far as possible.
- All studies done so far are limited without many complications.
Though it calls out many side effects, it is still unknown how much it will affect an individual. Also, the degree of it can be ranged differently from person to person.